High-carbon heat resistant Briquette (HSR 102)
High-carbon briquetted material for displacement of coke in cupola and shaft furnace, for carbonization and deoxidizing of steel in smelting sets and steel-teeming ladle.
Material shape is briquettes 30-200 mm as agreed.
S < 1.0 %,
Cgeneral 82 – 95% (as agreed)
- Carbonization of cast iron and steel.
- As a fuel (instead of coke) in shaft furnaces and cupolas during iron smelting and production of mineral wool, in chemical industry furnaces.
- To charging of furnace in smelting set.
- To metal jet during metal tapping from furnace to steel-teeming ladle.
- Partial displacement of coke in shaft furnaces and cupolas.
- Economy or complete refusal of iron in furnace charging.
- Deoxidizing and carbonization of the metal during delivery to jet, high percent of carbon assimilation to metal.
- 50% economy of foundry coke in shaft furnace or cupola with a flame more than 1600оС. Provides good run of furnace by high heat resistant and low ash content.