Carbon material (HRS103)
High-carbon material for carbonization of cast iron and steel (fraction is 0-500 mm as agreed)
S < 1.5 %,
C > 90%.
- Carbonization of cast iron and steel.
- As a fuel in shaft furnace and cupola during smelting of iron and producing of mineral wool.
- Partial displacement of coke in shaft furnace and cupola.
- To charging of furnace in smelting set.
- To metal jet during metal tapping from furnace to steel-teeming ladle.
- Partial displacement of coke in shaft furnaces and cupolas.
- Economy or complete refusal of iron in furnace charging.
- Deoxidizing and carbonization of the metal during delivery to jet, high percent of carbon assimilation to metal.
- 50% economy of foundry coke in shaft furnace or cupola with a flame more than 1600оС. Provides good run of furnace by high heat resistant and low ash content.