Thermal insulation mixture (USL-01) used for ladles, molds and moulded forms, intended to reduce heat.
The mixture shall comply with the requirements and standard values specified in the Table:
|Mixture grade||Content, %|
|C||SiO2, min||Moisture, no more than|
Bulk weight (unrammed): 500-700, kg/m3
The mixture shall be packed in marked polypropylene bags (or paper bags with a waterproof layer) by 5-15 kg (bag weight shall be agreed upon with the customer) and placed into marked soft containers of the big bag type.
The economic effect of the use of warming mixtures:
- Reducing the consumption of metal on the profitable part of the ingot.
- Improving the yield of steel.
- Reduction of shrinkage defects, macrostructure defects and ingot surface.
- Partial assimilation of non-metallic inclusions.
- Reliable protection against secondary oxidation and the ingress of nitrogen into the metal.
Tel.: +7 (343) 227-00-01