Mixtures for processing steel in the ladle UMDS series
Mixtures intended for desulfurization of steel and cast iron in the steel-pouring ladles, ladle furnaces, mixers and on the blast furnace chutes. The mixtures are made on the basis of mineral and technogenic raw materials
The mixture shall comply with the requirements and standard values specified in the Table:
|Mixture grade||Content, %|
|Al||Mg||Al2O3||SiO2||Compounds of K, Na (oxides, etc.)||Moisture, no more than|
|UMDS-10||20.0 max||–||10.0 min||30.0 max||70.0 max||3.0|
|UMDS-20||30.0 max||–||20.0 min||30.0 max||50.0 max||3.0|
|UMDS-30||40.0 max||0-5||30.0 min||30.0 max||50.0 max||3.0|
Bulk weight (unrammed) 1.000 – 1.200 kg/m3
Ways of submission:
1) In polypropylene bags in a steel pouring ladle after an out-of-furnace treatment unit or in a bucket, bypassing out-of-furnace processing units.
2) In polypropylene bags in an iron bucket.
3) In polypropylene bags in mixers for cast iron.
4) In polypropylene bags on the gutters of blast furnaces
The consumption of the mixture is 0.5-1.5 kg / ton of metal.
The economic effect of the use of mixtures:
- Effective desulfurization of steel and cast iron 2-4 times.
- Allows for the efficient deoxidation of steel.
- The ability to bypass VOS aggregates and perform desulfurization on “direct heats”.
- Effective interaction with slag and metal due to fusible compounds, the effect of liquefaction of furnace slag.
- Does not affect the lining of buckets.
Tel.: +7 (343) 227-00-01