Thermal insulation mixture US-25
Thermal insulation mixture (US-25) used in metal casting, intended to reduce heat loss, made on the basis of ash formed as a result of high-temperature burning of agricultural waste.
The mixture shall comply with the requirements and standard values specified in the Table:
|Mixture grade||Content, %|
Bulk weight (unrammed): 400-750, kg/m3
The economic effect of the use of mixtures:
- Reducing the consumption of metal on the profitable part of the ingot.
- Improving the yield of steel.
- Reduction of shrinkage defects, macrostructure defects and ingot surface.
- Partial assimilation of non-metallic inclusions.
- Reliable protection against secondary oxidation and the ingress of nitrogen into the metal.The mixture shall be packed in marked polypropylene bags (or paper bags with a waterproof layer) by 5-10 kg (bag weight shall be agreed upon with the customer) and placed into marked soft containers of the big bag type.
Tel.: +7 (343) 227-00-01